Study documents

Do you need your study documents and can't find them?

Clickhere to find them.

Study abroad

Do you dream of doing a semester or internship abroad? Then the International Office of the University of Applied Sciences Mittweida can help you!

In addition, the Faculty of Industrial Engineering offers you the opportunity to obtain a double degree. Are you excited?

Here you will find all the information you need to realize your studies abroad!

FAQ for students

Can't register for a class? Or can't find your enrollment certificate?

You can find these and other step-by-step instructions here.